special customized Long Distance joystick transmitter and receiver wireless remote control for tower cranes hoist
industrial wireless remote control DH-J2T6R2B8
joystick switch/toggle switch/speed control switche
Dual joystick two-way feedback mode tower crane wireless remote control, the complete set includes 2 transmitters + 1 receiver, the remote control distance is designed according to 250 meters, the receiver end is connected to the 485 data interface of the controlled end PLC through RS485, and Moudbus protocol communication, Except emergency stop, other operating functions are output through data interface 485 digital signal, switch quantity is fixed value digital signal output, analog quantity is continuously changing digital signal output, emergency stop corresponding to 2 physical contacts is 2 relay output , Including 1 normally open relay + 1 normally closed relay output, normally use normally open point, normally closed point as backup.
The operating parameters of the tower crane, such as hoisting real-time weight, rotation range, and wind speed, are collected by PLC, and transmitted to the receiver end of the remote control through the 485 data interface, and then sent back to the transmitter end and displayed on the LCD screen. The remote control system does not need to further convert the information fed back by the PLC (it can be converted as needed and displayed). What content is collected by the PLC will be displayed on the remote control.
The price of link is a reference, and the final price is determined by the function.
1. Each set remote control has unique ID identification code, even if the same frequency also does not interfere with each other.
2. Strong and stable signals.
3. The function can be customized according to your needs.
♦ More Options More Function
The function can be customized according to your requirements, please contact the supplier.
||Industrial reinforced nylon plastics
||≥250m/can be customized 500m/1000m
||≥ 1 million times
|Transmitter power supply
||Rechargeable Li battery
|Receiver power supply
||DC12V/24V or AC 36V/220V/380V/460V
|Enclosure protection class
||Industrial radio wireless remote controls are widely applied for lifting equipment, construction machinery, cargo loading/unloading machines, water supply system, data transmission, theiron-smelting and steel-making, the automobile manufacturing, paper-making and chemical industry, steel structure processing, galvanization, shipbuilding, railroad, bridge, tunnel construction and other equipment and sites which can be worked by radio controls.
1. Transmitter * 1 pcs
2. Receivers * 1 pcs
3. The receiver comes with 1m cable connector
4. Operation and Maintenance Manual
1. Due to transportation requirements, the product is not equipped with battery.
2. The function can be customized according to your requirements, please contact the supplier.
Warranty & Service
1. Customized logo and trademark are warmly-welcomed.
2. Good after-sale services offered.
3. 1 year warranty period, spare parts supply for free.
4. 100% QC inspection before shipment.
Packing & Delivery
1.Q: Is there a warranty?
A: All our branded products have a 12-month warranty period. We provide 24-hour after-sales service and technical support. If you find any problems during installation, please feel free to contact us.
2. Q: Will you provide after-sales service?
A: Yes. Of course. If there are any problems during operation or installation, please keep free to contact with us. We provide professional guidance and help.
3. Q: What is your minimum order?
A: We can accept sample orders for trial orders.
4. Q: What certificates are approved for your product?
A: We have CE, FCC, ISO9001.
5. Q: Is your price the lowest?
A: We provide high quality industrial remote controls. The quality of our supply is value for money, inferior products will waste and affect the work process. The right price and high quality products are the best choice.
6. Q: Can you customize it to my needs?
A: You can send me inquiries according to your needs. We can customize them with technical engineers.